Monday, October 5, 2009

MPM

So glad that it's starting to turn cooler so I can get to making soups and fun meals in the crockpot!

Here is what we are having this week and also go here for many more ideas!!

Monday - Potato Soup with bacon

Tuesday - going to CiCi's Pizza for my son's 8th birthday (we let him pick and since pizza is his favorite food he picked this...mainly for the dessert pizza)

Wednesday - spaghetti
Whole Wheat Penne with spaghetti sauce and homemade meatballs

Thursday - Breakfast
Pancakes and Turkey Bacon

Friday - Crescent Hot Dogs homemade macaroni and cheese
Used the $1 off Pillsbury Crescent Rolls coupon

Saturday - Taco Bar
Ground Turkey meat, soft and hard shells and all the fixins

Sunday - Vegetable Soup in the crockpot

Hope everyone has a great week....I am feeling rather old having my baby turn 8 this week!

1 comment:

  1. My birthday is this week! I feel old! :) Happy birthday to your kiddo!

    ReplyDelete