Sunday, October 4, 2009

Birthday Celebrations Weekend

I am Exhausted (with a capital E)
Parker is turning 8 on Tuesday and all he wanted partywise was to have his best friend spend the night and order pizza. I was excited since that meant less money and less planning on my part! We decided to have a small party at our house just for the grandparents and aunts/uncle/cousins in town.
The boys stayed up until midnight...quite humorous as this was the MAJOR goal of the night. I got them to lay down a watch a movie in their sleeping bags about 10:30 and they kept waking each other up whenever one of them would start closing their eyes! My son kept asking "How much longer until midnight?" I got so sick of this question but boys will be boys...so finally it was midnight. They jumped up and down in delight! They could now say they stayed up until midnight
Best part of the night was they were both asleep by 12:08! Cracked me up!

I will soon post pics of the little get together and what turned out to be adorable (if I do say so myself) XBox controller button cupcakes

No comments:

Post a Comment