Monday, September 14, 2009

Menu Planning Monday


Here is the menu this week Find many more menus here

Monday - Spaghetti with sausage
whole wheat penne, tomato sauce, sausage, homemade Italian bread

Tuesday - Chicken Pot Pie
quick to put together the kids love to help with this one and YUMMY

Wednesday - dinner at church
Taco Night

Thursday - Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo salads
I know pasta twice in one week but I don't like tomatoes and I do spaghetti 3-4 times a month the family can have pasta the way I like it every once in awhile
Doing it the cheaters way....Alfredo sauce from a jar and cooking up the chicken in a skillet

Friday - Bacon Cheeseburger Roll
Yummy and a fun alternative from pizza

Saturday - Chef Salads
Chopped up lettuce, cut up tomatoes, boiled eggs, turkey lunchmeat, (and I am going to cook some extra bacon to crumble up on Friday night) let everyone make their own salad

Sunday - Fish Stick Tacos
Little bit healthier way to eat fish sticks and my kids love these! We use salsa and lettuce on them

No comments:

Post a Comment