Thursday, September 17, 2009

Lunch with the Ladies

I am very excited about today! A friend from my high school youth group is coming in town. We haven't seen each other much over the years b/c she hasn't lived here in Memphis in quite awhile! We keep up with each other through facebook and I went to her wedding shower last year. There were 4 of us girls that used to do everything together! The last time the four of us were together Parker was about 1 1/2 and Julie was pregnant with her first (Parker is now almost 8 and her son is in 1st grade) It's been awhile!
Sherrill is in town and Julie is driving up from Little Rock so we are all having lunch today! Turns out I was the only one bringing kids so I called up my mom to see if she could watch them and of course she will never pass up the chance to spend time with her wonderful grandkids!
I GET TO GO TO A KIDLESS LUNCH WITH OLD (ok not old in age since we are all staying 29) FRIENDS and I am way too excited about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment