Saturday, September 12, 2009

craziness that is my life

We have been very busy lately and I have been neglecting my blog! So sorry blog...see further proof I am not a Supermom!
I have been busy making bows and monogramming like crazy! It's a total blessing that I am getting so many orders and I still want to set up my etsy shop I set up the account for like 3 months ago! (pictures were too big and I can't figure out how to size them but working on it I promise)

Homeschooling started back a few weeks ago and it's going well BUT Parker has already set in on the "doing the least amount he can as quick as he can" mode. Everyday it's a struggle to get him to do all his work! VERY frustrating! Everyday it's "can we just skip Math?" or "Why do I have to read this AND do worksheets about it?" While I keep my cool trying to explain YET AGAIN that we are required to do 4 hours a day (this has NEVER happened) and to be content with the 2ish we do. If he was back in public school he would be there for 7 hours...granted most of that is waiting in line to go to the bathroom or go to lunch or go home but still....
Just a little Saturday morning vent!

Happy Birthday to my Mom and hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment