Friday, August 14, 2009

Birthday weekend

My little girl turns 3 on Monday! I can't believe it. I honestly feel like she was just in my tummy!
We are having a Dora/Diego party (shocker I know) and she's getting the concept a little! We have been singing Happy Birthday all week and she blows "out the candles" at the end of the song. Also we have been practicing saying thank you after each present. She kept going to get some of her presents out of the closet (my oh so smart hiding place) so I had to go ahead and wrap everything and they have been on top of the entertainment center since. She keeps pointing them them saying "mine". So she kind of knows what's going on!
We are having the family that is in town and then one of our good friends with 3 girls that Lyndee adores over for the party! Small and sweet but has to be that way in our little house! Which reminds me I should be cleaning the house "company worthy" yes there is a difference in cleaning levels....instead of sitting here typing!

No comments:

Post a Comment