Monday, August 10, 2009

Menu Planning Monday










Well it's Monday again...time to post the menu Get many more MPMs here

Monday - Chicken N Dumplins
I have never made these before but thought I would try! I am using this Cracker Barrel recipe so I will let everyone know how it turns out! This is a family fav so I better not screw it up!

Tuesday - Steaks with Potatoes and Green Beans CROCKPOT NIGHT
I am using some more of those "free mini steaks from Schwann's" but this time in the crockpot.

Wednesday - Dinner at my parent's house (finger foods..yes it's a pun)
It's a surprise dinner for my dad...it's the anniversary of him having two fingers amputated (long story I will get into some other time) and he jokes on the 12th of every month about where is his card or anniversary present so now for the one year anniversary my sister and I are surprising him with an anniversary party!! If you know my family, especially my dad, you will totally understand this whole thing!

Thursday - Sausage Roll Pizza and salads
Get a french bread loaf (I use the one in the can or make dough in my breadmaker)
Cook sausage (you can also use pepperoni, ground beef, whatever other pizza topping you like) Drain.
Mix in a bag of shredded mozzerella cheese, fresh parsley and a handful of bread crumbs...mix until cheese is melted then on the laid out bread dough scoop mixture down the middle then ROLL the dough! Cook according to regular bread instructions

Friday - Chicken Parm Sandwiches baked french fries
Cook Chicken Patties put on a bun topped with cheese and tomato sauce
Couldn't be easier

Saturday - breakfast
Pancakes and turkey bacon

Sunday - My little Lyndee's 3rd birthday party is today! Haven't figured out dinner yet!

Hope everyone has a great week!! I have been busy as heck trying to get everything ready to start homechooling next week!! On top of throwing a birthday party Sunday and getting the house ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment