Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My baby is 3!!!

My little Lyndee turned 3 on Monday! I can't believe it...seems like yesterday we were finally able to bring out little 4 lb. 14 oz 8 day old baby home from the hospital!




We had a Dora/Diego party on Sunday with family and a few friends! I got her a pink shirt (which of course I monogrammed) and a cute orange skirt so she could be Dora!

I did a cupcake tree with Dora rings on top, we made yellow bracelets like Dora with pony beads, and all Lyndee cared about was presents presents presents!!



Here is her opening a few of them with the help of her cousin Whitney, friend Ella, and her Nana


She got tons of goodies including some PJs for her "Hello Kitty" (technically mine that the kids got me for Mother's Day but she's taken it over)
Here is a pic with her in her new PJs along with Hello Kitty on her birthday eve!



Here are the favor bags I made for all the girls (Parker was the only boy there and he was too cool for monogramming

Fun was had by all and now I have to work on Parker's 8th birthday party which is in 6 weeks....whew

No comments:

Post a Comment