Monday, July 27, 2009

my sweet hubby

My hubby Jeff called me from work this morning to tell me to call my parents about babysitting the kids Saturday night. I asked why (of course) and he said he just won us two tickets to the Donnas/Blondie/Pat Benatar concert here in Memphis this weekend!
I was shocked I honestly hadn't even heard the concert was coming to town I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Donnas and the other two ladies ROCK! A local radio show he listens to every morning at work was giving away tickets and just asked for emails why you wanted the tickets! Jeff wrote a SWEET email to them saying why I deserved them!
Here is the email:

Good morning gentlemen. I'm writing to do my begging for the Pat/
Blondie/ Donnas tickets. My wife is a huge Blondie and The Donnas fan.
I'd love to take her to the concert. She's the hardest working person
I know, with the worst pay. Being a stay at home mom who homeschools
our 2 kids isn't a life I'd want to take on. I'm happy to work to
afford us this life. Spending doesn't allow a lot of extra money so
buying tickets isn't in the budget. She also keeps our money on track
and she won't let me cheat a little to buy tickets. If you'd consider
me, I'd really appreciate it and you'd be making my wife very happy.

Have a great day fellas


I will be sure to update how the concert was but I am even more excited for this FREE (besides paying for parking) night out with my hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment