Monday, July 27, 2009

Just another Manic Monday

Crazy busy summer so far I hope we are staying home chilling quite a bit this week! We are doing a few fun things with friends but I think the kids and I all need a calm relaxing week!

It's time to plan the menu (totally had a time to make the donuts flash as I typed that) Get tons more recipes at one of my favorite websites


Monday - hamburgers baked french fries
nuff said nothing special just burgers on the grill but yummy all the same

Tuesday - Chef Salads
Chop up lettuce, boil some eggs, cook some bacon, and set out all the other fun toppings

Wednesday - Chicken Lo Mein
spaghetti and chicken cooked in teriakyi sauce (I usually sneak in some stir fry veggies)

Thursday - Bread Bowl with soups
I make the dough in the bread machine!
I usually warm up some frozen chili for Jeff and do a can of broccoli cheese soup (adding more cheddar and broccoli of course) then Campbell's character soups I got on sale for the kids

Friday - Hot Dogs mac n cheese
Nuff said on this one too except that I used that free Oscar Meyers pack of hot dogs coupon so yay!!

Saturday - going out with my hubby
See previous post about him winning us concert tickets

Sunday - leftovers or might be going to the in laws I can't keep straight which weeks we go!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh I have never made a soup bread bowl at home...I have only ordered them out. Sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bread bowls are easy I just make the dough in my breadmaker then let rise and cook...then you just cut the tops and hollow out!

    ReplyDelete