Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Monday Monday Monday

It's Monday again well technically it's Tuesday since it's 1 am as I type this! Jeff took a vacation day today so we had a jam packed day of family fun including the zoo!
So now I am all off on my days of the week so I am late posting this!
Here is what I am making this week!



Monday - Chicken Parmesan
same recipe I do for spaghetti except I coat the chicken in Italian bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese then bake and serve on top of the spaghetti

Tuesday - White beans and cornbread
soak beans overnight then cook in the crockpot with 1/2 fresh water and 1/2 chicken broth to cover the beans. Then I throw in some chopped up bacon and serve with cornbread

Wednesday - Smoked Sausage with cabbage

Thursday - Pineapple Chicken with brown rice
my easy chicken/teriakyi sauce, crushed pineapple in the crockpot recipe
***I was supposed to do this recipe last week but turned out I was out of teriakyi sauce so I did a BBQ chicken***

Friday - homemade pizza

Saturday - taco bar
ground turkey with taco seasoning and all the fixins

Sunday - dinner at the in laws


Hope everyone has a great week!! We actually have nothing going on this week! After VBS, two weeks of swim lessons, and then Parker having Crossfire camp last week it's nice to just have a chill week! We are still hanging out with friends and doing some fun stuff but nothing we HAVE to go do!

No comments:

Post a Comment