Monday, August 3, 2009

Monday......

This is getting repetitive lately since I haven't been posting much besides MPMs but still I am getting those done! woohoo
Getting everything ready for a new year of homeschooling so we have been busy!

Here's what I am cooking this week! Check out tons more menu planning ideas here


Monday - Frito Chili Pie
My hubby lived in Texas for a few years so this is one of his favorites! I always make a double batch of chili and freeze half so this is a QUICK meal! Just reheat chili, put fritos in the bottom of the bowl, add chili, and top with cheese (I usually put a dallop of sour cream on mine if I have some on hand)

Tuesday - Pineapple Chicken Broccoli
Crockpot Tuesday..everyone should know this by now! I love crockpot cooking
Put chicken in crockpot top with teriakyi sauce and crushed pineapple in a can and viola!

Wednesday - Brats, corn, and green beans (mini corn dogs for the kids)
Grilling out Bratwursts on the grill, then doing some cajun corn/green beans and baking some mini corn dogs for the kids since they aren't thrilled with brats to quote my son "this is a funky tasting hot dog"

Thursday - Taco Night and refried beans
Ground turkey tacos with all the fixins

Friday - Steaks baked potatoes
I got these mini steaks free from Schwann's since they were doing a new customer $10 coupon so steaks were delievered to my front door and I owed .08 cents tax! That's a frugal meal!!

Saturday - breakfast
quick, easy, crowd favorite

Sunday - dinner at the inlaws

Hope everyone has a great week!!

2 comments:

  1. Pineapple chicken broccoli sounds interesting! I love my crockpot too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's more of a pineapple chicken with Broccoli as a side dish but it was yummy!

    ReplyDelete