Tuesday, June 23, 2009

VBS


It's Vacation Bible School week (it's been crazy so I totally forgot to type out my menu planning Monday even though I did menu plan)


This year I am the Croc Crew leader for Parker's class! He wanted me to be since I worked in Lyndee's room last year and I am going to take advantage of him wanting me around for as long as I can!
He was so funny yesterday when we were in the room waiting on the kids to show up "Do I call you Caryn or Mommy?" I just said whichever you want! I wasn't going to point out to anyone I was his mom or call him son in front of anyone but I overheard him more than once bragging that I was his mom!
Also they were short on volunteers so my 16 year old (very mature) sister Dorothy is my assistant and we also have two teen helpers! We have a great crew even though there are a few wild boys but what else is supposed to happen when you get boys together??
Now I just have to find some yellow (since we are the yellow team) clothing since I only have one tank top that is yellow and I can only wear that one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment