Tuesday, June 16, 2009

rollercoaster of a day

This has been a crazy day...the craziest I have had in awhile! Here are the days highs and lows!!

Woke up about 6:30 to my son telling me the xbox wasn't working so I got up in a panic and tried to fix it....figured out it was working just wasn't able to get on xbox live.....then spent 2 hours troubleshooting, reading forums, and even chatting online with AT&T (which I won't do again I would rather be on hold..like I was Monday to get Parker's computer fixed.....then to do the online chat that the rep takes FOREVER to respond) anyway after much frustration I finally saw on one of the forums where it was down today June 16th for maintence I could have cried right then and there! LOW but turned out it wasn't our fault

But I didn't we had breakfast, got dressed and went to meet some friends at the mall for the Malco Kid Fest movies. Lyndee hasn't done well the last two movies we took her to so my friend Susan offered to take Parker with her two boys and Lyndee and I just walk around the mall/play on the playground! It was very fun spending some one on one time with my little girl. Parker felt so grown up paying for his concessions with the Malco gift card! HIGH

Then we got home had lunch, played etc....went to Parker's Crossfire Commandos class and he landed his front flip! He's been trying for almost a month in class and at home progressing all the time but he finally stuck it and landed straight on his feet! HIGH

So we come home and had dinner and we all head outside to play/Jeff cut the yard and the lawnmower is gone! This is just insanity....first we noticed about March that our lawnmower was missing we were ticked but had had it quite a few years so ok....we used some of our tax return to get a nice one that would make Jeff's quicker and easier. Well he uses it ONCE and it gets stolen. We called the police on this one but of course nothing came of it. So after a few weeks (and the yard getting tall) he buys one from a guy at work that had two so at least we got a deal on this one. Well tonight ANOTHER one is gone!
Now let me explain part of our fence was broken but this wasn't the part facing the street (we are on a corner) but this was the part facing our neighbors house who don't have a fence other than this one we share but we had the fence replaced got a lock for the fence and got a chain for the lawnmower and chained it to the trampoline. So how the heck it got stolen is BEYOND me the lock wasn't tampered with so they must have jumped the fence and lifted that heavy thing over! LOW LOW LOW

To put the icing on the cake Jeff comes in to play some xbox, relieve some stress (still not able to get on xbox live but that's ok) he's just playing a shooting game when it freezes up and we get the dreaded red lights!! LOW

It's just one thing after another....I trust in God completely but I hate these lows I guess God gave us some highs today or we would be in a really bad place tonight!
Now I have a son that is terrified someone is going to break into our house but we prayed together and he actually fell asleep. I will see what tomorrow brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment