Sunday, June 28, 2009

Menu for the week

Last week was crazy with VBS I never posted our menu. The next two weeks Parker has swim lessons then Crossfire camp the week after that! We are some busy bees!

Here is this week's menu

Monday - Spaghetti with sausage
with whole wheat penne, tomato sauce out of the freezer, and sausage!
I am also going to try a new Garlic Parmesan recipe in the breadmaker

Tuesday - Taco Soup
I do this in the crockpot and use ground turkey

Wednesday - Smoked Sausage with white beans Cornbread and Salad
I do this in the crockpot too....soak the beans overnight then rinse the next morning
Add chicken broth, Lawry's seasoning, salt & pepper, with some diced up smoked sausage then simmer all day...YUMMY

Thursday - Fish Tacos and mixed veggies
The quick fish stick kind that my kids love! I use soft tacos and mix up some tartar sauce with salsa to top them

Friday - Cresent Hot Dogs and Mac n' Cheese
Yes this is a quick everyone loves meal perfect for the end of the week when I am too tired to cook anything major

Saturday - Pork Chops Baked Potatoes and Broccoli
Probably going to do the chops on the grill

Sunday - going to the inlaws!

I hope everyone has a great week and click here to get MANY more menu planning ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment