Monday, June 15, 2009

MPM


Ahhh Mondays....hate and love them! It's all about catching up on the house cleaning I slacked on over the weekend!

Here is my menu for this week. It's a busy week we are doing stuff with friends almost every day since the next few weeks are VBS, swim lessons, camps etc...so I am all about the quick and easy meals

Monday - Hamburgers baked tater tots and mixed veggies
Quick Easy on the grill though I did make some homemade hamburger buns by making the dough in my bread machine this morning!

Tuesday - A1 Chili and cornbread
in the crockpot you know it's Crockpot Tuesday

Wednesday - Steak dinner for my niece @ my parent's house
It's a "welcome to the world" party my parents have thrown for each grandkid and we all bring a disposable gift

Thursday - meatball subs with Italian green beans
This is at the request of my son since he ate a whole one last time I made them
I have some meatballs frozen from a previous spaghetti and meatballs so I just warm up with some tomato sauce then put on a sub bun with mozzarella cheese and toast until the bun is toasty and the cheese melts

Friday - Tacos
Ground Turkey Taco Bar with all the fixins

Saturday - Domino's House Party
I ended up winning a house party for this night to try all the new American Legends Pizzas so we are having a few friends over to eat pizza for free!!

Sunday - Father's Day
We are having lunch after my niece's baby dedication at my sister's house then dinner at the in-laws




Well there is my crazy busy week of meals....view MANY more recipes here

No comments:

Post a Comment