Thursday, June 4, 2009

Experiment Day 3

Ok it's Wednesday now and it's been hard...the kids wanted out of the house and usually McDonald's playground would be perfect for lunch. I thought about packing a lunch and going to the park but it's gotten SOOOO hot around here that we have to do parks early in the morning.
We had a fun picnic in the floor on towels and watched a movie not burning off energy but still fun!
I did wind up spending a little money today seems when we eat all our meals at home (and my son having ANOTHER growth spurt) I might have to start buying 3 loaves of bread a week! I had to run to Aldi for milk and bread but I see that more of a necessity not a luxury.
Also the new Dave Matthews Band CD came out yesterday and Jeff and I both want the CD soo badly but we have resisted but I am sure Saturday Jeff will be going to buy it while it's still on sale this first week out!
So another successful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment