Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Experiment Day 2

I know I am posting twice in one day but I never got to it last night!
I did spend money today but it was a necessary thing. I sell my monogrammed stuff along with things the kids have outgrown on ebay and I had 10 packages to mail! The way I am justifying this is: I used my PayPal Debit card so it came straight out of my paypal account AND the people paid me to ship their items so I think I am FULLY justified spending this money!

Since Parker had Crossfire class tonight he was begging me to go to Sonic for half off drinks and I said NO! Shocker I know but I am sticking to this!
We did go over to my parent's house today for lunch and to hang out! My mom, sister and I made cupcake bites!!
Jeff once again spent nothing.....his lovely wife (haha) packed him lunch again last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment