Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Swap Tree

I have found an awesome treasure online for us frugal moms (or anyone really) It's called SWAPTREE
Basically you list books/DVDs/CDs/video games you and your family are done with and then also do a wish list of things you want! Then swaptree calculates trades for you! You just pay the shipping to trade them. I reccommend doing the printable postage online since they charge the shipping to your account and bill your credit card once a month BUT you just print out the label, pop it on the envelope and just drop it in a mailbox PLUS it has delivery confirmation so you don't have to deal with "I never received your item" complaints!
I have actually done all my Easter shopping (besides a little candy) this year on here! Trading in my adult fiction books I am done with for Dora and Power Ranger books and DVDs! Since I am a homeschooling mom and the kids are with me when I run errands this is an EASY way to shop and basically for free!!

No comments:

Post a Comment