Monday, March 23, 2009

Menu Planning Monday

I know I have been slacking on posting my menus...I still do them every week, plan my grocery list etc...but I haven't been posting them on here! Here's to getting back on track!!

Monday - Chicken Tetrazini (I have never made this before and not sure my picky hubby will eat it but I will have the pb&j nearby to make him a quick sandwich)

Tuesday - eat on the run Parker's crossfire night and Jeff and I are taking the kids to my parent's house for him to go get more tattoo work done on his full sleeve and me getting another tattoo my parent's are feeding the kids and we will just grab whatever!

Wednesday - Pineapple Chicken (crockpot) so easy just put chicken in crockpot pour on some teriakyi sauce and crushed pineapple I usually serve with brown rice (making double for Sat night)

Thursday - Chicken Fajitas Mexican corn and refried beans This is the healthy version using multigrain tortillas and fat free beans also lots of salsa instead of cheese/sour cream

Friday - Spaghetti with sausage yes we wind up having his 2-3 times a month but everyone loves spaghetti though I mix it up with different noodles...penne, rigatoni, bowtie etc...we are having the whole wheat penne this week

Saturday - Chicken Fried Rice using some leftover rice from Wed I will whip this yummy meal up in the wok

Sunday - Soup and Sandwich night get each kid some Campbell's character soup (Target had them on sale last week) and Jeff and I get the Healthy Harvest kind and I usually make Grilled cheeses but everyone gets whatever sandwich they want!



Visit here for TONS more menus

No comments:

Post a Comment