Sunday, February 8, 2009

Menu Planning Monday

Menu Planning Monday! I have been reading this on I'm an Organizing Junkie for awhile now and decided to finally get with it and post my menus! I have been menu planning for years and figured it was time to share!

Monday - beef enchiladas with re fried beans and Spanish rice
Tuesday - Chicken Parmesan with broccoli
Wednesday - A-1 Chili with cornbread in the crock pot (I usually do a crockpot meal at least once a week!) I will probably do soup for the kids since they think chili is too spicy
Thursday - Fish Tacos (so easy just bake fish sticks put in tortillas with lettuce, tartar sauce/salsa) with spring salad
Friday - Date with hubby for Valentine's day! My parents are free to keep the kids (they are going on their own date Sat night) plus Valentine's day is one of the busiest restaurant days
Saturday - Garlic Shrimp over pasta with butter sauce (no we don't normally eat like this but both my hubby and son LOVE shrimp and figured it would be a nice Valentine's day treat)
Sunday - Crescent Hot Dogs Macaroni and cheese

I hope everyone has a great week cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment