Saturday, January 24, 2009

downside of being a mom

I haven't gotten to blog the last few days like I planned but Wednesday Lyndee got a stomach virus and just as she was getting better Parker got it on Friday. I have had a total of 3 hours sleep the last 2 days and it was very interrupted sleep at that! I hate when kids are sick especially young ones like Lyndee who can't even tell you what's hurting what is wrong. I will just be so glad when this is out of my house and overwith! I feel like I am non stop cleaning up messes! I can't imagine these parents with many many kids and they all get sick I can barely handle two sick kids at once! My sweet hubby has been helping out a lot since they are overlapping. The only good part of all this is that I haven't caught it yet and so I am not sick taking care of sick kids that is soooo much worse!

Also on a happy note....My sister had a baby last night (though I can't go meet her yet since the kids are sick) I am very excited to have another niece!!

No comments:

Post a Comment