Monday, February 23, 2009

It's Monday again


It's Monday again so he's this week's menu! Click here to read more menus

Monday - going out for my brother in laws Birthday dinner HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEAN

Tuesday -Pork Tenderloin with potatoes and carrots (crockpot night since Parker has Crossfire class)

Wednesday - breakfast night biscuits, turkey bacon, eggs Quick and Easy and both my boy's favorite meal

Thursday - Taco Pie with tortilla chips and salsa

Friday - BBQ Chicken Pizza on homemade crust

Saturday - Meatloaf Pie and green beans

Sunday - Toasted Ravioli with tomato sauce for dipping and Salads

That's all for this week I didn't realize when I planned but I have lots of quick and easy meals! Guess I get in the habit of that being so busy all the time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment