Monday, March 22, 2010

Getting to know you...

So I just found this blog on another blog I read frequently and thought it looked like lots of fun so had to give it a try! It's supposed to be on Sundays but since I was on here fixing to do my MPM I thought I would do this too!

The questions..

1. What year did you graduate high school?
1995
2. What part of your body do you neglect the most?
thighs
3. Beach house or Lake house?
lake house...I am a fair skinned redhead...beaches and I don't mix
4. Mac or PC?
we are a house divided! I am a PC girl but my hubby is a Mac guy so we have a corner desk with both of them side by side
5. Did you wear braces?
nope
6. If you could be one person for a day..living or deceased..who would you be?
Reese Witherspoon I would love to just hang out with her being a fellow southern girl and a mom
7. How many times have you moved in your life?
oh goodness probably 13 or 14 but all around Memphis area
8. Would you rather cook or clean?
COOK COOK COOK

If you want to play too copy/paste the questions and then list them on MannLand5's blogroll

No comments:

Post a Comment