Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Menu Planning Monday


Monday....oh wait it's Tuesday since I am a slacker lately! Life has been very busy and was at the doctor for over 4 hours yesterday getting all kinds of tests run still trying to figure out what is going on with my daughter! Hence I never posted yesterday! (I am just ignoring the fact I never posted last week)

I actually plan my menus every Thursday to grocery shop on Fridays (hubby's payday) so I am going to start listing my menus Sat - Friday since I don't always know what I am making next weekend!!

Saturday - went out to eat since we were going to Zoo Boo at the Memphis Zoo!

Sunday - Spaghetti
Ground turkey and used whole wheat fettuccine pasta

Monday - Taco Bar

Crockpot Tuesday - White Beans and Smoked Sausage
soaked beans overnight then rinsed and threw in the crockpot with chicken broth and cut up smoked sausage sprinkled with some lawry's seasoning
Also made Sally Lunn bread in the bread machine

Wednesday - Chicken Noodle soup
Once again in the crockpot Chicken broth (I use the fit & active in a box from Aldi) cube up chicken, frozen veggie mix and a few fun spices. Let simmer all day and then the last 30 minutes before dinner throw in a bag of egg noodles

Thursday - Chef Salads
chop up lettuce, boil eggs, chop up whatever lunchmeat is on hand, whatever veggies I have then set up a salad bar

Friday - Chicken Parm Sandwiches
Grill chicken breasts then top with (leftover) spaghetti sauce and some mozzarella cheese on a hamburger bun
Baked french fries

No comments:

Post a Comment