Monday, May 4, 2009

Menu Planning Monday


Seems to be a trend with my busy life that I am only posting on Mondays and I even missed last Monday! Life is busy but I am going to try once again to get better! Between homeschooling, potty training, and keeping Little Miss Destructive occupied I usually only jump on and off the computer lately! (she is actually napping right now so I have more than two seconds)

Here goes this week's menu and get many more here

Monday - Spaghetti with sausage yes I know we have spaghetti almost every week BUT it's one of the few meals I can get everyone in my house to eat! I also mix it up with different noodles etc....this week we are having whole wheat penne

Tuesday - BBQ Chicken in the Crockpot Broccoli and homemade Macaroni and cheese
This is my son's Crossfire class night so I almost always do crockpot meals on Tuesday

Wednesday - Enchiladas Refried Beans and Spanish Rice I know I am a day late for Cinco de Mayo but yesterday was crockpot night! I make these with corn tortillas, ground turkey, and lowfat cheese and I also do the fat free beans

Thursday - Chicken Pot Pie This is the quick and easy version I got off of Semi Homemade that my whole family loves!!

Friday - Sausage Roll Pizza So easy and yummy! Cook Sausage then mix with mozzerella cheese, bread crumbs, and parsley and put it all inside a rolled out french bread loaf (I use Pillsbury) then roll up and cook according to bread directions

Saturday - Chef Salads I just cut up some lunchmeat, boiled eggs, turkey bacon, and whatever other salad toppings I have around The kids get cupcake tins filled with the toppings b/c they don't like lettuce

Sunday - MOTHER'S DAY We are having lunch with my family and then dinner with Jeff's family so no cooking for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment