Monday, April 20, 2009

Menu Planning Monday AGAIN


It's Monday again!! Posting my weekly menu and I did a great job of staying in budget this weekend when I went shopping! Actually only spent $42 of my $50 budget!!

Monday - tortilla pizzas I use multigrain tortillas and let everyone decorate their own with pepperoni, veggies, etc...(we were supposed to have these last Friday night but Parker had a friend spend the night and they wanted hot dogs)

Tuesday - A 1 Chili and cornbread My hubby is a HUGE A1 fan (like I have to buy it in bulk) and he loves this chili so I figured I would make it one more time before it gets too warm!

Wednesday - Beef Stew yes I am crockpotting two days in a row so what!!!? :)

Thursday - Southwest Spaghetti pie with garlic bread a favorite of mine growing up and we still have it quite often now

Friday - Shrimp with pasta in a garlic butter sauce and salads both my boys LOVE shrimp so I make this for them from time to time I just leave out the shrimp and have pasta

Saturday - Eating Out since we are going to Nashville to see Dave Matthews Band! I CAN'T WAIT!!!! It's going to be the longest I have ever been away from the kids and Jeff and myself's first time to see DMB together!!

Sunday - something quick after we pick up the kids!


Want more great menu ideas here once again is the GREAT website where I post these and some 400+ other bloggers do too!

1 comment: