Tuesday, January 20, 2009

First Blog Entry EVER

Hey everyone just wanted to say hey and welcome to my blog! I am a 31 year old Christian homeschooling stay at home crafty mom on a budget!
I have been married to my wonderful hubby and best friend Jeff for 8 years though we have been together almost 10 years. He works very hard in the medical supply field to support this family and I am clueless as to what I would do without him!
I love being able to stay home with my two wonderful children my son Parker is 7 is a huge action figure fan. I know more about Star Wars, Power Rangers, Ben 10, and Justice League than I ever wished to know. My daughter Lyndee is 2 and way into Dora, books, and copying her big brother!
I plan on blogging about all the things that interest me! I am a brand new homeschooling mom (we pulled Parker at the winter break) and it's the best decision for our family, it's going wonderful so far! Since we are a basically a one income family I will also blog about being frugal/on a budget as well as great deals online/in stores I have found.
I love cooking (but hate doing the dishes) so I plan on posting my weekly menus and recipes on here once a week.
I am also very crafty I making jewelry, love scrapbooking and my newest love is my embroidery machine! I have always loved sewing but now it's on a whole new level! I also sell on ebay to 1) declutter my house and 2) make some extra cash for the family! I plan on also just blogging about day to day happenings of being a mom!
None of us are perfect and while we may try to be SUPERMOM I am SO NOT A SUPERMOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment